Sunday, September 13, 2009











Hi beauties. So this "VINTAGE/GLAM" photo shoot was with Vannia Gonzalez. Such a fun photo shoot. I want to be able to do all sorts of photography. From baby shoots to glamours shoots. Plus, I also do makeup :) She had 3 different outfit changes and we drove around and found the best vintage places here in Brownsville. We shot for about 2 1/2 hours and that is what usual shoots can take. It is such a rush to pose her as I want her, to tell her when to smile, when not to look at the camera, all that fun stuff it's an amazing feeling that is undescribable.

2 comments:

  1. heyy its nick from fb.
    damnn gurll.
    ive been meaning to make a website and put my pics up.
    im lovin ur pics!
    i do the exact same thing around bville but its hard to find nice spots... lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha thanks! lol I berly realized I had a comment on here haa. Thankssss.. yeah when I did this shoot we drove EVERYWHERE here lol .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie