Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My 1st Fashion Show.


Hiii my gorgeous readers. I'm finally back. I was given the GREATEST OPPORTUNITY to help photograph in this fashion show. I was in shock when given the opp. This was such a GREAT fashion show, I met TONS of models, makeup artists, and other photographers :)









I have missed blogging :) I was so busy with schoool, now the semester is over for a 3 weeks I'm excited more free time, more GYM time, more BLOGGING time :) Hope you dawls loves the photos it was such an amazing experience :) Leave your comments.

-Natasha Marie

Live the life you have always imagined.

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie