Saturday, June 26, 2010

Outfit of the night.


My favorite ring I like to wear on nights when I am wearing all black, it stands out a lot && I get tons of compliments all the time (: Neon hot pink nailpolish to spark up my outfit.




My studded high heels <3>




I was singing && dancing here in this candid photo of mee (: I was wearing this sexy romper, I love rompers! So fitted to the body :) I added the huge belt and wore some bring blue earrings :)





My sexy heels (left) && my partner in crimes sexy heels :) We love dressing up. Prom style everytime.



I wore my hair straight down with a cute little braid on the side. I went hardcore on my eyes like I love to do :) Bright makeup.. yellow, blue && green. I got a million compliments on the eyes :) Anytime I wear all black I love to play with my eyes. All eyeshadows were from the 120 pallete :)


Enjoy dawls.

Any questions, don't hesitate to ask :)

xoxo. Tasha Marie

"everyday is a fashion show" <3


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie