Sunday, December 5, 2010

L'OREAL colour rays.


hi lovely ladies.
On my previous post, I posted photos from my pink/red strips I put in myself*
This is the box I used, it was the MOST EASIEST product I have ever used! I wish I would have taken photos while I was first starting it out, but my camera was charging.
I bought this color at Walmart, for ONLY 10 bucks :) The steps are extremely easy && I would definitely purchase this color again, && I am soon. After about 6 weeks you can recolor the same sections to keep the color alive. I love this little change, I love the way it looks in the sunlight, it gives my hair a little magic. The applicator looks like a mascara wand, you simply seperate the pieces of hair you'd like to color, slowly run the mascara wand on the section of hair, let dry for 30 mins, jump in the shower - && wa-laaa! You have a fun color in your hair!
I would recommened this product for anything that is a little freaked out to spend tons of money at a salon && scared the way it might come out. I was a little scared too at first, but always remember change is always good!

Love,
Tasha Marie.

" The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie