Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My fabulous birthday.









Since I haven`t been on here in forever! I`d LOVEEEE to share with you guys some of my fabulous birthday photos!! My wonderful friends through me an amazing fun party at our favorite bar :) I was IN LOVE with my dress ... you will never believe it was ONLY $22.50!!! I got it at Agaci` :) My fabulous bright ring was only $4 at Forever21. Such a great combo for such an amazing low price! I loved that my ring really stood out. My dress fit so perfect & I felt extremely comfortable wearing it. It was the BEST birthday. I felt so blessed! I am loving life more than anything in the world.


" There`s this boy, && he puts the color in my world..."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie