Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New lipsticks & swatches : )


Hi beauties,
I just recently purchased these lipsticks/lipglosses & wanted to share some photos/swatches with you. I'm loving these colors! I've already used the Smashbox lipglosses during the day & have gotten tons of great compliments. The two Smashbox lipglosses I purchased at Sephora. The 1st lipgloss is called TEASE & the 2nd one is called CANDY. They have a great smell to them also :)





This gorgeous nude Lancome lipstick I purchased at Dillards; I'm not quite sure the price but if I find the receipt I'll post it. This color is so natural looking, definitely my favorite nude for now. This color is called Camisole Shimmer :) Here's an up close photo & a swatch will be at the end of the post.



This hot pink Revlon lipstick is beyond gorgeous, it's very pigmented & stayed on my lips for hours :) I've worn it out already - definitely a hit. I purchased this lipstick at Target for LESS than $5 with tax! Great deal huh?! :) The name of this lipstick is called Pearl Fusion. Here is an up close & swatch will be at the bottom.


& here are the swatches from top to bottom

1.) Revlon - Pearl Fusion 657, purchased at Target.
2.) Lancome - Camisole Shimmer, purchased at Dillards.
3.) Smashbox - Candy, purchased at Sephora.
4.) Smashbox - Teasel purchased at Sephora.


Hope you girls enjoyed this blog post with wonderful swatches.

Leave me your lovely comments.

Love.

Natasha Marie

" ...the beauty of a woman..make up, clothes, heels, purses...&& a heart full of dreams.."

9 comments:

  1. Great colors!!! I love sephora and smashbox. Thanks for doing the swatches on your skin. You can really get a good idea how they look by doing this! I appreciate it. One HOPES in the store that colors turn out ok on you! HAHAHA And then you go home and you're disappointed. HAHAHA
    http://sassyuptownchic.blogspot.com/
    SassyUptownChic xoxo Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adding Pearl Fusion to my to-buy list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey sweet girl there's an award awaiting you in my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of the colors, thanks for sharing! I think my favorite is the first hot pink Revlon! Super sexy! xox

    I just became your newest follower! I would love for you to check out my blog & follow back if you'd like! :)

    Also, we are doing a giveaway for a Tiffany & Co. necklace!

    Blessings,
    Kat
    www.maryanddyer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. those colors are so pretty! hey check out my blog I gave you an award :]

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your lovely comment :*
    the nude pair of lipstick and lipgloss is really cute, love it (:

    xoxo Olja

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Revlon one looks like one I would choose, but all of them are pretty colors and I'm sure they look gorgeous on you. I also passed an award to you, you can see it on my latest post. P.S. Love those wedding photos!

    ReplyDelete
  8. NICE, these colors look amazing, I LOVE the red it`s gorgeous! (: Great Post!

    <3 Dollie.
    www.heartdollie.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie