Sunday, July 15, 2012

Night outfit - Stripes & Pink heels.

hello my beautiful ladies,
It's been way too long since I have sat in front of my computer and blogged! It's time to put this back at the top of my list of things to do throughout the week because I really do enjoy LOVE doing this & I also enjoy meeting so many wonderful girls from all over the world ! I see I've gained quite a few followers so I would love to say a big Hiiiii to all of you new ladies & thank you for stopping by my blog! XOXO.

This was my night outfit a couple of weekends ago!
I decided to wear this fun sleeveless black & white striped summery top with my hair pinned back since I wanted my collar to show & added a little color to it while pairing them with these hot pink heels ! These heels are adorable & were such a bargain! I purchased them at TjMaxx for $12.99 ! They look like Barbie heels, they are pretty comfy considering I found them for such a great price! I paired my blouse with dark skinny jeans I got from Forver21 & accessories that were all purchased at Forever21 as well. I get a lot of questions on my instagram where I get most of my jewelry since I loveee lovee lovee to wear huge earrings & stack all my bracelets daily - the answer: the lovely Forever21. I get anxiety just walking into the store because our Forever21 is a pretty good size (no, not 3 stories like the Houston one, I think I would have a heart attack if I shopped in there) but it's a pretty large size. I want everything in there. I even have a strategy when I go shopping in big stores (FREAK) but yes, that's my #1 favorite store to shop for all my accessories because the prices are so affordable ...so affordable I go crazy and put everything in my shopping bag!

Hope all you girls are doing wonderful.


xo.







"You've always had the power, my dear"
"Why didn't you tell me before?"
"Because you wouldn't have believed me. You had to learn it for yourself"

Lots of love.
Natasha Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie