Monday, January 18, 2016

Top 3 Reasons To Hire A Professional Makeup Artist




Yes, you!


Happy Monday, lovelies! I love Mondays, the start of a new week. Sundays for me are usually to unwind, relax, and prepare my week on my planner! How was everyones weekend?!


Do you ever ask yourself "Should I hire a Makeup Artist?" when it comes to Wedding Days, Special Events, A Bridal Shower, Graduation, or even a special Birthday Party you want to look your best at?






With a list of reasons in your head why you should, I'm sure there's also a list of reasons why you feel you may not need one. Today, I have the top 3 reasons why you should invest in yourself when it comes to your Big Day! 



1.) Knowledge is power.
Over the years, I'm sure you've learned little tips & tricks you see the Pro's using on a daily basis for everyday makeup, right? An everyday makeup routine just doesn't cut it when it comes to your huge day! A professional Makeup Artist will know the correct steps in order to make sure you are looking flawless. From shaping your brows, contouring those cheek bones, and applying just the right amount of highlight to your face will make the look complete! Every eye shape & brow shape is different. Working with an experienced MUA can enhance your features in a way you never thought were possible.
A Pro will know how to work with different types of skin tones & skin types. From dry skin to combination skin we'll know the exact primer your face will need. With a large variety of foundations & concealers it is our job to find the perfect match for you. Using the wrong primer for your skin can make or break your makeup through out the day. And no one wants that to happen, right?!






2.) Stress Level.
Your big day should be full of joy & love. Why stress over the details, let the professionals take care of that for you. Allow yourself to have your makeup done professionally, it'll be one less thing you'll have to worry about. Waterproof mascara, creaseless concealer, and setting spray? Don't worry, we'll have you covered!








3.) Invest in yourself - you're worth it.
Professionals aren't cheap. Remember, you get what you pay for. Never, never, never choose a MUA based on a price you think is cheap. You are paying for HQ makeup products that you normally don't wear on an everyday look. Products we know & have tested countless times before applying them on our Brides. If it doesn't fit in your budget, book months in advance that way you'll have a long enough time spam to save for it. Weddings are all day events, makeup should be applied accordingly & with makeup tools we trust daily. You deserve to have the treatment of being pampered on your Wedding Day. Remember, photos are forever! 



I hope this helps you narrow down your decision the next time you have a big event coming up! :)

I will see you all in my next post! Thanks for reading & I hope everyone has a productive and wonderful week!















2 comments:

  1. I loveeeee make up haha and love people putting it in me! I can't wait until my graduation so il have my first make up done by a MUA!! I also agree don't just go for anybody who's cheap ! Am I right for thinking your a MUA? Lovely post Hun :)

    https://onoitafashiondesign.wordpress.com

    Love Nat xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. True! Knowledge is power. So let the professional makeup artists do the job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie