Thursday, September 3, 2009


I love you kid.


Life passes us by so fast. Your life can change in the blink of an eye, take everyday and live everyday to the fullest.



If he could, he'd be Woody for a day.








My gorgeous brother, my pride and joy, my entire life. The one boy that will never break my heart. The boy that has my entire heart. I love him. I love watching him grow up every single day, I love to admire him and sometimes wish I was seven years old again when the only thing that mattered was video games and playing outside. He enjoys helping me with my photography as much as possible. He's my world, and I don't mind having a zillion photos of him. On days I leave the house and tell him I'm going to do a photo shoot...he tells me "good luck on your photography Tash..." & that melts my heart in the cutest way possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie