Friday, September 4, 2009

What is photography to you ?

What is photography to you ?
All my life I have been a fan of photography. I want to be an inspiration to the world and to every person in the world that has a dream. I want to show the world that you CAN become anything in the world. That you CAN have a passion and become somebody. As long as you have the drive and understand the work that will have to accomplish to get you where you want, anything is possible. I have been very lucky to start getting some incredible work done lately. All my photos will be up soon I just started this blog - so give me some time :) I promise they will be worth it. My photography is a work of art. I can vision what I want to shoot. I have an eye for photography, I was born to take pictures. It amazes me how you can capture the moment and stop time with a push of a button. Pictures last forever, you want those memories to leave you breathless, and that is my goal...to give photos to my clients and leave them completely breathless. I use a mixture of different angles and different colors to each and every photo. Although I am still very young, I am doing all that I can to make my dreams come true. My dream is to become the best known photographer. I want individuals to admire my photos and feel what the photo is about. I want my pictures to be self explanatory. I want to be recommended to everyone. I want to have my own studio in my house, I mean I WILL have my own studio in my house. I have a vision of everything I want, and for the first time in my life I am proud of myself for doing everything I have done so far. Knowing I have so much to learn about photography and life keeps me going, I am ready to take on the world with my photography, and let it drift me away to a place where I belong in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie