Thursday, November 19, 2009

Dreams can happen <3 <3



GUESSSSS WHATTTT.

I recently JUST got hired to shoot my very 1st WEDDING - how amaziiiing is that!!! It happened a few weeks ago but I have been just SO busy with college right now. So, next Saturday 11/28 I am going to be shooting my very 1st wedding. I can't believe it. This is just amazing. I am so proud of my accomplishments lately, I feel I am capable of doing EVERYTHING && ANYTHING that I want in liiiifee !!!


&& YOU ARE ABLE TO DO THE SAME :) This couple fell in loveee with the engagement photos I took of them, I will post some here at the bottom. They actually had ALREADY had a wedding photographer, but wanted me instead :)

I can't believe this is happening. A real wedding, and I am going to be in charge in taking wonderful photos that will last a life time !

-On my facebook (ADD ME :)) once I posted it on my status, I got SO MANY great messages. Telling me how I am inspiring people to go AFTER THEIR DREAMS, no matter what anyone thinks :)

I feel on top of the world. Back in my past when I was dating horrible jerk guys, they thought I would get NO WHERE with photography they would straight out say "your not going anywhere with JUST photography!" ha. in your face boys :)

I am soooo exciiited !! I just recently went to check out the church ! So great. It felt so good to hear them introducing me as "this is the photographer for our wedding!"

I hope each && everyone of you all believe in yourself and know you are determined to do anything you want in this world. I pushed myself, and got so mmuch work done, and now the time is here - shooting my 1st wedding, this is going to open a lot of doors for me ! God forbid :)

Here are a few photos from the enegagement photo shoot I did with the couple :)

Check them out && let me know what you think of my work..









I hope each && everyone of you all believe in yourself and know you are determined to do anything you want in this world. I pushed myself, and got so mmuch work done, and now the time is here - shooting my 1st wedding, this is going to open a lot of doors for me ! God forbid :)

Doing the impossible is worthwhile. I would have never thought in a million years @ 22 I would be shooting my very 1st wedding. This is my DREAM!!!!

it is ALL slowly happening because I WANT it to happen, I have the determination to do this && I'm not stopping till I get there :)

I believe every SINGLE PERSON in the world is DESTINED to do some INCREDIBLE things in their life, but I also believe it's up to YOU to make things HAPPEN.

hope everyone has the GREATEST day today!!!

GO OUT && FOLLOW YOUR DREAMS!

YOU are capable of ANYTHING :)


p.s.

comments make me smille.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie