Saturday, March 20, 2010

Ask me lovely questions.


Hey my sweet dawls.

So I ended up getting a formspring a place where you can ask questions, ANY questions. Here is the link...

http://www.formspring.me/xoxoPureChaos

You can ask ANYTHING how fun is that.

Ohhh && I need you guys help, how can I put that on my page here on blogger ?

I'd like to have a link to it on my sidebar, but I have no clue. If you guys know how please let me know.


Looking forward to answering all your questions.

Have a gorgeous day.

Love,

Tasha Marie

2 comments:

  1. i linked you!!!! :0) It's me - VERONICA. read my blog. cause i love you and can't thank God enough for YOU! ps i'm not ready for it to go public in brownsville yet, lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay i'm back! i lost my blog!!!! ugh!
    BUT i still tagged you in my NEW blog, lol

    theprettyinme.blogspot.com

    follow me!! I heart you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie