Friday, July 22, 2011

The beauty of photography.















































Hello my little beauties :)



This is just a randon post.. aren't these photos lovely. If you have been following my blog - you will have noticed I have a huge OBSESSION with photography - not only am I obsessed with it, I am also a professional photographer as well :) These are random photos I have on my desktop & thought I'd share with you.


I take photos of everything & anything. I write down everything & anything. I save everything & anything. I want to remember EVERYTHING..I want my future kids to know the life I lived & how I viewd the world through my camera :) I think it's so important to memories, LOTS of them.. without memories life would be so boring.


Hope you all are having a fantastic day!


xoxo.


Natasha Marie



The happiest people are not the ones who have everything. They are the ones who make the best of everything.


amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie