Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Check out this lovely site ladies.


(image from google:))


Hello sweethearts xoxo,

I was contacted by a nice employee of this new site and asked me to check out this new website that has just launched. I was very impressed! I wanted to blog to you ladies about and you girls can check it out for yourself :) I will post a link at the bottom on this page so you're able to click on it :) This website is the largest directories of beauticians in the U.S.- Betterfly.com how amazing is that !
With this site you are able to search for a beautician not only towards hair...but towards waxing, facials, air brushing, clothing experts, beauty, fitness, and health. It allows individuals with a passion of what they do to let the the online world know of their work and you are also able to view others comments and even set up an appointment :) Check it out ladies, it really should be a website that more individuals are aware of - I think it's great.

Here's the link that will take you to it.
http://betterfly.com/category/beauty-amp-style

Lots of love,

Natasha

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie