Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What a lovely day.






Hello, my lovely ladies.

I love quotes, I love my quotes, quotes truly can sometimes get me through the day. You know when you're having an off day && read a quote and all of a sudden everything just seems better - that's why I love them :) I have this notebook FULL OF QUOTES - I've had it for almost 10 years, it's full of memories, heartbreak, scars, and love. Every single quote in there is in there for a reason - I love it, I also have some of my favorite photos in there as well :) I can post a few photos of my quotebook if you girls would like just let me know :)


Today has been wonderful, I woke up in such a happy mood, I've realized how lucky and blessed I am with everything around me and there should never be a day with a frown on :)

Love,
Tasha Marie


"Lessons of life show us all in time "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie