Saturday, August 13, 2011

black and white.




Some random shots :)

& a snap shot of a few makeup items I was organizing.



Life has been treating me so good lately. I believe in karma will all my heart. Last year I went through so many hard times & was in such a verbally abusive relationship with a boy that didn't know how to treat a lady the way she deserves...&& this year.. I fall more in love with my boyfriend every single day. I'm swept off my feet every single day. I'm so happy with my relationship I wish every girl was treated this way. My heart is at peace. My heart is dancing. My heart is smiling every single day :) I hope all you ladies NEVER stay with a boy that doesn't treat you the way you should be treated. Every girl needs to know she should be treated the way she deserves. I've finally found a man that respects all of me and makes me feel beautiful every second of the day. I'm happy with life & I love spreading my happiness to everyone in hopes it cane make their days a bit better. I know we all suffer sometimes, but in the end I feel karma will always give you what you deserve.

Love,
Tasha Marie

Perhaps luck exsists somewhere between the world of planning, the world of chance, and the peace that comes from knowing that you just cant know it all

- Little Black Book



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie