Thursday, September 1, 2011

Some of my work, :)









Hi dolls.

I wanted to share some of my work with you guys :) These are some photos from different categories. Wedding, engagement, family, kid portraits - you name it, I've shot it :) Photography is my true love, it's my passion. I'm in love with capturing moments. I'm so grateful to be given this talent & I want to succeed as much as I possibly can. I know I was given this talent for a reason and I want to do the best that I can. The feeling is absolutely unexplainable. The reaction I get from clients brings tears to my eyes and even better - their eyes :) I'm following my dream and I want to continue this adventure I am on. Hope you ladies enjoyed some of my work.


Love.

Natasha Marie



3 comments:

  1. awww, those are so cute! :D

    p.s. thanks for visiting and following my blog! :)

    <3, Mimi
    http://whatmimiwrites.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are very talented! !! I am now your newest follower..

    Please check my blog hope you like and follow !!!

    http://glamstyln.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comment you left! I love your pictures, especially the beautiful wedding dress - and the way you have captured the bride placing her hand on someone else's.

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie