Thursday, December 1, 2011

My make up brush holder


hey gorgeous ladies,
I wanted to share with you all my new make up brush holder :)
I've been on a hunt for a unique way to hold my brushes. I didn't want an original clear glass holder or keep them in my make up zip up bag, something different is always fun. I came across this coffee mug at TjMaxx & thought it would be the PERFECT yet unique place to hold my brushes. The cup was only $2.99, TjMaxx is definitely a place to find hidden treasures! Every single time I walk in to that store it gives me inspiration to want to transform my room. I also love most of their prices are set at bargain prices. I'm loving this mug for my brushes it keeps them neat & gives off a nice look that goes perfect for my room.
Here are a new photos:





On some random exciting news, I'm planning of designing business cards for my freelance makeup. I feel it is finally time to make that next step. All these little things excite me to put myself out there. So many people are given a talent & don't seem to use it. Many people are afraid to put themselves out there. I'm not. I want the world to see my talents & this is everything I love. Make up & photography and sharing beauty tips/reviews. The sweetest thing in the world that melts my heart is how much my boyfriend believes in me, every day he tells me how proud he is for always working so hard at what I love the most. I'm truly grateful for this life & never want to take a single day for granted. Life is too short to be anything but happy.



Hope you all enjoyed this mini post,
Love.
Natasha Marie



Do more of what makes you happy, the world needs it..the world needs inspiration to go after what they want..

Put your future in good hands - your own


I love inspiring quotes, they push me to succeed.
I'm so excited for what the future holds.


3 comments:

  1. I love TJ Maxx! Cute mug! You should see what my brushes are in...a jar! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your make up brush holder(even though it is just a mug lool)
    i think that it is a great tip.
    i tink your really pretty and i really love your blog
    i just started a new blog my self and i really need advice on how to improve it
    please can you take a look at it and tell me what you think of it
    www.trueindentities.blogspot.com
    ps. you are really talented

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie