Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Gfit Card WINNER!


Hey girls!
I have some exciting news it's time to announce the winner of the fabulous
$20 GIFT CARD WINNER !

Congrats,
Sabrina

http://sparklingbeauty17.blogspot.com/




You now have a chance to pick out anything from these 3 lovely companies!
I hope you enjoy your gift card & I would loveee to know what you decide to pick!
My sponsors will be in contact with you shortly !
Congrats doll & thanks for joining the contest!!




Thanks to everyone else who participated in this contest ! There will be plenty more in the future so keep on checking back on my blog!

Love.
Natasha Marie

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie