Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hello, Summer! Target HAUL, again!


Don't you just love the Target?!?!?!
I do.
Target makes me happy. I never go in saying "I'm going to buy some new beauty products!" I usually go when I need to purchase something I need instead of wanting..but no matter what, I ALWAYS end up with a few "wants" that land happily in my shopping cart ! Since it's almost Summer time - bright neon colors are at the top of my list for the next couple of months! Goodbye dark clothing & tights & HELLO bright sandals, little shorts, halter tops, neon nail polish, pink cheeks, fun shadows, bright shorts.. etc etc <3 !
I absolutely love this time of year ! Tan lines & bright colors.
So as I casually walked down the make up aisle already telling myself "I do NOT need anything!" I couldn't help my little heart and decided to treat myself with some fun summer colors !

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
LOREAL - Club Prive. (light mint color)
ESSIE - Tart Deco. (gorgeous coral color - my fav so far!)
ESSIE - Ole Caliente.(medium pink)
NICOLE by OPI - You're Steal The One. (bright royal blue)




♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
LOREAL Paris Colour Riche Balm - Rose Elixir, about $6 :)
This is my first time trying this lip balm! As soon as I got home I tried it on & it was so refreshing on my lips! This shade is a light pink with a little shimmer to it.




♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
PIXI - 'all over magic' Powder for face. $25.99
I've never tried a 'Pixie' product before & since I had a gift card to spare I decided to try this out since I don't think I would have paid the original $25.99 for it; (smart buyer) (:
The colors are so beautiful on this palette! You may be thinking - this looks like a blush! Because at first that's exactly what I thought it was but once I read it was a all over beauty product I was even more excited to try it out.
'Five shades are blended together to create the perfect radiance boost for your skin and give you a glowing natural look'
I've always heard great reviews over all Pixie brands so I'll definitely let you all know how I'm enjoying it or if I decide to throw it in the trash after using it once.





♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
The famous ESOS lip balm in Starberry Sherbert,
ONLY $2.97 you can't beat that bargain.
This is probably my 3rd time purchasing this little baby. I LOVE them! They have the cutest packaging ever! :) I recommend these all the time, please sing off at this moment and head to your near by Target !



♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
RIMMEL LONDON colored eyeliner in 'Purple Shock'
I have about 4 of these products and I LOVE them. They are not only long lasting but they are such an awesome bargain price! I think they are only about $4-$5, if you don't feel like spending about $15 on a MAC color eyeliner these are such a good product to try out :)

I hope you girls are having a fabulous week so far & enjoying your days!
I love love reading all your comments & receiving all your sweet emails/messages on FB to me!

“You need to learn how to select your thoughts just the same way you select your clothes every day. This is a power you can cultivate. If you want to control things in your life so bad, work on the mind. That's the only thing you should be trying to control.”


Love.
Natasha Marie



3 comments:

  1. I love the colour of the Korean nail polish it's gorgeous!!! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul.
    I like all the colors you got.
    ~Jazmin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie