Sunday, July 29, 2012

Mini Target Haul | Cosmetics.


Mini Haul. ♡♡


hey lovelies,♡
Here are a few products I picked up on my trip to Target to "get a gift and a gift bag" but I always end up leaving with a few items in my basket.

●2 Sally Hansen Salon Effects.
(These are PERFECT when you have zero time to do your nails pretty! I actually purchased these for a dinner I had that night, I knew I wasn't going to have enough time to paint my nails properly so I put these on about 15 mins before heading out to dinner with my girls and they were a hit!) One was gold glitter and the other was black and sparkles :)

●Loreal Polish in Butterfly Kisses
(it was pretty, I just had to get it)

●Revlon Photo Ready 3D Mascara in Black.
(favorite drug store mascara at the moment) About $6.

Loreal Lineur Intense Eyeliner
(FAVORITE DRUG STORE LINER EVER)
I have recommended this eyeliner for as long as I can remember! I think it is the TWIN of Lancome's Eyeliner! I used to only use Lancome for my eyeliners but then I discovered this little baby and the price difference is incredible. Lancome eyeliner is about $28 and Loreal is about $7 :) You can't beat that ! So if you're looking for a really good eyeliner, definitely check out this one :)

hope you girls enjoyed this little post.

Love.
Natasha Marie




1 comment:

  1. We like a lot of the same make up! That mascara and liner is so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie