Wednesday, October 17, 2012

NEW OPI collection!


 hello lovely readers of mine,
Today I spent another fabulous and relaxing time at The Carriage House Day Spa
and got my nails done by the gorgeous OPI brand & their great colors for their Fall collection!
GERMANY COLLECTION is the NEW Fall OPI collection & I'm loving the darker shades for this season!
  We decided to go for an orange look on my nails since Halloween is JUST around the corner. I actually don't own any color like this in my collection which is a huge shocker! I love that this color isn't too extreme but it's at the perfect shade of orange!

Here are a few photos from their collection that The Carriage House Day Spa has in store for you all for any manicures and pedicures! 





 This is the orange shade I went for to get into the Halloween season!
'Deutsch You Want Me Baby?'



 & here is an up close photo of my nails in natural light, I love how unique this color is!

Make sure to check out The Carriage House Day Spa Facebook page for specials, services and to book your next appointment !

Hope you all enjoyed this post!

Love.
Natasha Marie




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie