Thursday, December 20, 2012

NEW OPI 2012 SkyFall Collection!


 hello, my fabulous ladies. 

The NEW and BEAUTIFUL OPI 2012 SkyFall Holiday Collection is finally out and now being offered at The Carriage House Day Spa! I'm loving loving loving these gorgeous holiday colors! We couldn't even decide what shade we were going to put on my nails! They are perfect for the Fall, deep colors with so much sparkle! 


Here is a up close photo of swatches of each and every colors from the collection!






 & the process begins! We decided to go for the gold sparkle color which is called GOLDEN EYE, perfect for Christmas parties & family gatherings on the weekend! The color is so pigmented and even has a slight metallic look to it !




& the final result of the beautiful Golden Eye! 






 If you girls haven't checked out this collection yet - you should definitely get your hands on them! 

Until next time lovelies.

Love.
Natasha Marie

keep calm and paint your nails. 

xo.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie