Thursday, April 18, 2013

Zinio Magazine!

hello lovely readers of mine,
How is everyone's week going? Fabulous I hope!

Life has been busy with so many exciting things happening! :)

Recently, I was contacted by a Magazine company named Zinio - which is the world's largest newsstand! I never even knew this existed! I was pretty impressed once I started reading about it - there's a link down below this photo that will take you directly to their page so you can check it out for yourself!


Some of the reviews I have read about Zinio:

"The iPad newsstand that works"
-Fortune.com

"Zinio editions on the iPad are terrific"
-Salon.com

"To see magazines done correctly, look at Zinio"
-Huffington Post

I'm huge on reviews! Before making a big purchase or even a small purchase on a product I always go directly to read the reviews - it's a little glimpse of what exactly you are going to get ! 

Zinio is the world's largest newsstand with hundreds of digital magazines that can go directly to your iPad, iPhone, Android and Windows 8. Pretty cool huh? Now a days, EVERYTHING is done online, before you would run to your nearest store for the newest magazine out for the month - and now you can get them directly to your iPad!

Some of the magazines Zinio offers: Cosmopolitan, Marie Claire, The Oprah Magazine, Oxygen, Food Network, National Geographic, Allure, Glamour, Women's Health, Shape, Elle Decor, Star, US weekly & the list continues! 

You can browse and purchase subscriptions or single issues instantly from your computer or mobile device to read wherever and whenever you like :) 


Some of their offers:
      2 for 1
  • 2 years subscription for the price of 1 on 48 participating titles
  • Ends April 23

99 Cent Back Issues Sale
  • Ends April 30


Hope you all enjoyed this new post with something new for you girls to check out !

I have a very exciting giveway soon that deals exactly with this post !
Details on that coming very soon!

Hope you girls have an amazing weekend!

Love.
Natasha Marie











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie