Tuesday, July 9, 2013

June IPSY bag, love love love it.


hello lovelies! 

So, this has been my 2nd bag from Ipsy - and I'm still pretty happy with all the products I have been getting! Scratch that, I really LOVE them. I've seen tons of other subscriptions and most of the time you get those little samples that they give you at Sephora which aren't THAT exciting to get - with Ipsy I love that you actually get full size products that you can actually use, instead of a one time use. 


& a thumbs up to Ipsy for providing good quality bags! I was hesitant at first, wondering if the little bags would feel durable and they really do. Last week I went out of town and I used last months Ipsy bag for all my bobby bins & hair ties. It's always good to have these little bags around the house - for traveling, mini makeup bag, 'that time of the month' stuff, hair stuff.. etc

Now, let's see the products I got for the month of June, I waited till now to write this blog post because I've actually been trying out the products! 



I lovee the bag, it has a summer feel to it..




& here are the 5 full size products I got ! I was a happy camper. 




J. Cat's Beauty Product.
Sparking Cream Palette
I actually like these type of products (glitter shadow) for Halloween looks or certain makeup looks I do. I'm not a huge glitter eyeshadow person BUT as a makeup artist it's always good to have this in your collection because you really can do tons of looks with cream glitter! I did a swatch on my forearm for a photos and I was impressed by how long it took it take off - I had to really scrub it off, which is good, it shows the product isn't cheap.






Chella - Ivory Highlighting Pencil

I've used this quite a few times already - I use this highlighter under my eyebrow. This pencil isn't good to highlight your cheeks - because I did try it out to see and NOPE. Just good for under your brow bone OR the corner of your eye. This pencil is actually in my makeup now, so you know I'm liking it. 



Starlooks Lip Pencil in 'Tickle Me Pink' 

I've already been using this product also! I love love pink lips and I've worn it a couple of times and I really liked it. You can even wear it alone on your lips if you want the matte look. I've used it under MAC Candy Yum Yum and it looked really pretty. I've never used this brand before but so far - I'm liking it. 



Here is a swatch of the lip pencil & the highlighter pencil. 



Cailyn Gel Liner

This is actually a really cool product. I tried it out a couple of days ago to see how long it would last and it lasted pretty well throughout the day. There is actually a built in brush on top and the gel liner is at the bottom...instead of some products when you have a separate pencil and separate gel liner. 

On the box it has little tips for you which I thought was pretty nice of the company to do that.





Here is a swatch of the Gel Liner - it glides on so smooth! 




NYX Cream Brush in BOHO CHIC

I was never a huge fan of cream blush till I really started experimenting with it and trying to see the difference of regular blush. I've been using cream blush a lot during the summer since it's so light weight and doesn't seem 'too much' for the hot summer days! At night time however, I go to my regular blush. I've used this NYX blush a lot during June and really liked the 'glow' it gave to my cheeks. Super light weight and so easy to apply - you can use your fingers to apply a cream blush OR a stipple brush. 




Are there any subscription boxes you girls LOVE that I don't know about?
Leave me your comments down below, I'd loveeee to check out what else is out there :)

Also, I'll be having another GIVEAWAY soon,
Be on the look out :)

Hope you girls are having a beautiful day!

Love.

Natasha Marie

"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage" 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie