Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My first professional facial and thoughts!


hello beautiful readers of mine! 

Let's take a survey - how many of you girls have had a professional facial treatment done before? 

Don't be afraid to say NEVER, because before about a week ago it was my very first time! Yes, this beauty blogger that is obsessed with trying out new products, giving my reviews, showing you the latest and newest products, talks about how important it is to take care of your skin...had never had a full on professional facial treatment done! (slaps face) If you have had one before, good girl! If you haven't - I suggest to pause from reading, pick up your phone, and call the nearest spa around wherever you live! 


Now let's talk about my experience!

Of course, the only place I trust is the Spa I am affiliated it - The Carriage House Day Spa.
It's heaven on earth as soon we you walk inside. 

My face needed a little pampering, it was acting up with blackheads and blemishes. Now, just because I'm a beauty blogger & makeup artist does not mean my skin is perfect - it is far from that. On my monthly visit from the fairy - my skin acts up a lot, when I sweat a lot from working out my face can turn blehhh, which is why I always try my very best to deep clean my face every single night with my night routine and it helps wonders! But, every once in a while a good deep clean professionally can help even more!




We decided it would be best for me to try out the Deep Pore Cleansing Facial. 
One word: WOW. 

Here is the description over the facial I got that day:

"Ideal for oily and/ or acne prone skin. The use of Red Algae, Hawaiian seaweed and French Green Algae help to exfoliate and purify clogged pores. The specifically designed marine based deep pore cleansing treatment will help balance problem skin and control excess oil production."

Sounds intriguing huh?

If you get a facial at The Carriage House Day Spa - your face is left in the hands of Rosie, she is a goddess that does wonders with her hands. I'm not even exaggerating - she is legit. She is so passionate about her job, it shows in her work! She makes you feel so at ease and comfortable! 

At the end of your facial, she massages your whole face that literally makes you feel like you forget where you are! 

Why is it important to get a facial at least every month?

The benefits of facial massages go beyond just feeling good. These techniques help release tension, boost circulation and assist in ridding the skin of impurities. In addition, facial massages have been found to lessen the appearance of lines and wrinkles.

If you want your face to stay looking healthy, glowing, and wrinkle free - deep cleaning your face will keep you on that path. I couldn't believe I missed out on that all my life. 

The steam on your face, the removal of blackheads (sounds gross, BUT you gotta do it girlfriend!) the use of the clarisonic, the special creams, the massage of your face - the list can go on and on but none of this will truly make sense unless you are laying down and getting one for yourself.


I came home that day jumping for joy and doing cartwheels all in the living room because my face felt like a babies bottom. I told my fiance he NEEDS to get one. Yes, facials are not just for women, men need pampering too! :) The next day I woke up to my skin feeling so refreshed! I couldn't believe it, even the little blemishes I had on my face were quickly gone over night! You do see a little redness and bumps from your facial if you have blackheads that need to be removed (oh I had some!) The mini bumps - which is completely normal because your skin just went through a roller coaster of heaven sent products and your face needs to absorb everything. 




After your facial it is best to let your face breathe for the rest of the day AKA: no makeup, no creams, no nothing. The way you leave the Spa you let your face take everything in and relax. I suggest you getting a facial on a day you have not a lot planned in the evening - that way you can just get home, put on your favorite pajamas, sit on the couch with some hot green tea and enjoy your shows recorded on the tv! 


I now will make sure to get a facial every month~ 
We are only young once and right now is the best time to take care of your skin!

What was your facial experience like ? 
Did you love it as much as I did?

and for those who haven't experienced it - I highly suggest it girls!


Until next time lovlies! Have a beautiful day!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie