Thursday, June 12, 2014

Hello, Summer nails & Fashion!



Hello Summer!

& HELLO to my fabulous readers, old & new! :) Getting back to blogging feels so great, I have TONS to blog about! Honeymoon in Paris, the wedding experience, and enjoying life to its fullest. 

I can't believe it's already Summer time - bring out the white shorts, maxi dresses, and colored headbands! As a 'welcome to Summer' my nails got a little pampered on Friday at The Carriage House Day Spa - new shade + a little shortening of the nails = happy & healthy nails.

My nails grow extremely fast, so every once in a while when we file them down they feel so healthy!

This week at the Spa we picked: Pink Voltage! 

A shiny neon pink that just screams 'summmmmer time!'



& my little accessory of the day: Gold Knuckle Ring. 
Cute find at Aldo's for only $8, hello bargain!





What I LOVE about Teri/Rosie being the only ones in charge of my nails:
The patience they have & the time they take to make my nails look picture ready! 









Gold purse of the day : You can never go wrong with a sparkly side purse for summer. Side purses are huge for me this summer, one less thing you need to carry in this heat. Grab your iphone, credit card & lipgloss and you're out the door! 




Check out the other lovely shades this summer now being offered at The Carriage House Day Spa. Neon is definitely IN. 

What's your favorite summer shade?! 





Summer is all about dressing comfy, colorful, and protecting your skin. Here are some of my must haves for the summer!


Hats:


Maxi Dresses:


Sunscreen: 


Shades:



Side purse:



Lip Balm: 



Bright shades of lipstick:




What are some of your summer MUST HAVES?!

Well lovelies, I shall see you in my next blog post! Hope you all enjoyed.





Remember: 
Life is far too short to be anything but happy. Sounds cliche, but it is 100% true. Enjoy life today and spend time with your loved ones. Spend your days with a positive and happy mindset, it will change your entire life. Never let the negativity of the world & people around you to take away the life you are living and loving. 






























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie