Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Tootsie Roll Gel Manciure

Happy Fall Y'all


Lately, I have been LOVING this very chilly weather! When you live in Texas, any chilly weather makes me happy! 



Fall for me = Pumpkin Spice, Sweaters, Cardigans, Scarfs, Boots, Leggings, and my most favorite, Beautiful Dark Gel Manicures!





This week at The Carriage House Day Spa we went for...Tootsie Roll!
(props to another very unique and cute name for a polish!)


 Tootsie Roll is a beautiful dark Burgundy shade. It can even go for a dark chocolate color when you're indoors! Exactly what I wanted when I told Rosie "I want something dark & perfect for Thanksgiving!" And Bam! This shade was the winner! 



Are you loving this Vintage clutch as much as I do ?!


There's just something about a dark manicure that gets me extra excited for the Holidays!
I can't believe Thanksgiving is NEXT THURSDAY! How in the world are we pretty much done with this year?!? 



So, what's your favorite shade for Fall?
Are you into the nudes or the darker shades for your nails?



Here's a little glimpse of my very comfy booties! Perfect to dress up any outfit of the day! 





Make sure to look up The Carriage House Day Spa on FB & 'like' their page! You'll be up to date with the latest promotions, newest arrivals of products, & daily photos of clients and their fabulous services of the day!


I'll see you in my next blog post!







& don't forget:
Work hard towards that goal of yours, every. single. day!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie