Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Gel Manicure of the Week!


Hello lovelies! 

It was THAT time of the week again - NEW Gel Manicure time!! My favorite time of the week, love love love to get my hands looking and feeling fresh again with a new manicure! 



Say HELLO to,



DEEP SEA.




DEEP SEA is a gorgeous dark blue shade, high shine, and has a slight shimmer to it with sparkles of red. It is such a vibrant color, I've never worn a shade like this before - I loveeee!





Seriously, the high shine of these polishes are amazing!



Quick tip to keep your nails & cuticles hydrated:
Coconut Oil.
Coconut Oil is such a fast and easy way to keep your cuticles moisturized and conditioned. Using about 2-3 drops of coconut oil in your hands morning and night will help keep your hands and nails stay looking healthy and shiny! 






If you still haven't had a chance to try a Gel Manicure, I highly recommend it to anyone wanting a long wearing manicure! Non stop shine & no chipping for 14 days is pure heaven. Make sure to check out 'The Carriage House Day Spa' on Facebook to stay updated with everything! 





I'll see you in my next post,





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie