Thursday, June 30, 2016

PC Lace Grand Opening Event


Well, hello there, ladies! 
& Happy Thursday! 

How is everyone's Summer going?! I hope you're wearing your sunscreen! 

I'm so excited for today's post! Brownsville now has it's first Wedding Dress store, PC Lace. PC Lace offers fabulous dresses for all occasions! 


& the most thrilling part of this all? 

I had the wonderful opportunity to be apart of their Grand Opening party! (*screams of excitement*) 


Deborah Portillo, City Commissioner & Owner of PC Chic & PC Lace reached out to me with welcome arms to be apart of this wonderful event & without any hesitation ~ I accepted! 


Take a sneak peek inside! I absolutely love all the details. It makes you feel like you're in a NYC Boutique!










You guys do not understand the excitement I had running in my body, legit chills! It made me have a moment, a "wow! this is happening! My hard work keeps paying off!" & that is hands down, an incredible moment to have with yourself! It's all worth it when you get these types of opportunities! 

While at the event, I was offering "5 minute touch ups" to all guests who attended! I had my updated portfolio & business cards ready to go! It was so much fun, I was able to network & meet so many lovely Bride to Be's! 

This was my vendor table! :)



That morning, I had a makeup party in my home office - no, really! I had all the models over to get them all glammed up! They looked gorgeous! I did a soft makeup look since they would be modeling wedding dresses to all the guests! These girls were so much fun to work with! 




This event wouldn't have been as exciting as it was if it wasn't for the support of my husband, girlfriends, and family. You truly find out who is genuine in your life when big things happen - you feel the energy of people. When you have people rooting you on & saying how proud they are of you, it makes it that much special to me. I'm grateful to have the support system I have. 




My hero & my rock. My husband. He arrived early with me to help set up & take photos for this blog post. I never in a million years thought I would be married to such a supportive man. Without any hesitation he is there, right there, to help me with everything I need in between. To hear your husband say "I'm so proud of you baby!" can literally make me cry! lol. I'm thankful for him, every single day.


Sometimes, when you least expect it, opportunities come your way. The only thing you can do when doors open, is take it. No matter how nervous you are, you take it and run with it - because there's always something to learn with every opportunity that comes your way! And if it means setting your alarm @ 4:30am to get yourself ready for a 16 hour day, you do it. I've learned so much on this journey. When you work hard, you get rewarded. I'm a firm believer on that! Women these days are so powerful, I strive for that. Taking charge and making your life dream come alive take lots of trial & error, late nights, and a positive attitude.

This event has inspired me in so many ways - it gave me that inspiration to work that much harder for myself! 

& I am. 


I hope you guys enjoyed this post & enjoyed a little viewing of the Grand Opening Party for PC Lace!

I'll see you in my next post,



























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie