Saturday, May 19, 2012

Something a little different...


I carry your heart with me, I carry it in my heart. I am never without it. Anywhere I go you go, My Dear; & whatever is done by only me is your doing, My Darling, I fear no fate, for you are my fate..
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

This isn't your normal make up or outfit post for today - this blog is dedicated to the man at my side. I want to write this blog to him: because every single blog I write; he reads. So at this very moment, he's reading it - without me telling him "baby! I wrote a blog go read it!" He takes the time to ACTUALLY read them (& sometimes he will even memorize things I say in my posts and say them daily to me even in my tone of voice lol)
This is for you love.
I love you. You are the most inspiring man that has ever been in my life. Thank you for pushing me every morning, for always believing in me, and wanting me to accomplish everything I have in my mind. God saved the best for last and you are it. Never has my heart been so peaceful, never have I gone to bed at night without a worry in the world, never have I had a single doubt in mind when it comes to you, never have I felt this way for anyone since you came into my life. Every night I make sure to thank God for you. You are my future. I feel like a little kid jumping up for joy every time you talk about the future with me. Every time you talk about our wedding, our decorations, our future kids, our future plans - I cry of happiness. You have pushed me like no other man ever has. You know exactly what I want out of life and you are always there to remind me that I can do it. You are the greatest support system in the world, I thank you for that. I thank you for being the MAN that you are..for always treating me respect and always making me feel like your princess. You're beautiful. You spoil me with love & that is one of the greatest feelings in the world. My life completely changed once you came into my life. You are the one for me. I can't wait to spend my entire life with you and have a million laughing attacks. Every morning I wake up to you I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. I hope every single girl in the world feels this way at least once in their life. Thank you for everything you do for me, thank you for being you, thank you for always making my heart happy, thank you for always treating me with love and respect, thank you for pushing me towards all my dreams, and thank you for loving me because you are so good at it.

I love you,
now and forever.

Natasha Marie

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Baby, you know I'm going to marry you one day right?"
"Duh, I know."

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie