Thursday, August 30, 2012

10% off your Sigma purchase!



Hey lovely readers of mine! I have something extra special to share with you girls! For the month of September you are able to receive 10% off your ENTIRE purchase from SigmaBeauty.com!
At the end of your checkout enter my code SB2012 and you will knock off 10% off :) How amazing is that?!?! You deserve to pamper yourself with some new beauty products and here's your chance with a fun little discount off !
Hope you girls take advantage of this months code!

Click here to get to SigmaBeauty & have fun shopping !

Love.

Natasha Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie