Thursday, September 27, 2012

10% OFF your ENTIRE Sigma purchase!


hey pretty dolls,
I have another great opportunity for you girls to receive 10% off your October purchase at Sigma Beauty  !! How exciting is that ?!?! I think with this discount code for the month I'm going to purchase more makeup brushes & another Sigma palette ! :) I absolutely love discount codes so I'm very thankful Sigma is allowing me to give you girls this great deal. The more you spend the more you save!

Hope you girls take advantage of this great deal and treat yourself to something lovely! 

Enjoy your day lovelies!

Love.
Natasha Marie 

"Be thankful for what you have, you'll end up having more"

instagram: Purechaos_xo
twitter: xoxoPurechaos
business email: Gutierrez_Natasha@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie