Monday, October 1, 2012

AMAZING news & face of the day!

 hello beautiful readers,
I have some amazing news to share with you all. 
I am officially the new freelancer for Lancome! 
::jumps for joy:: It feels GREAT to have this opportunity given to me & I took it with an open mind and open arms! I'm very proud of myself and it's a feeling that is unexplainable. Last year I worked for Dior and it was such a great experience and now I get to take the journey with Lancome! All these experiences will just teach me even more and get me ready for whatever else life has in store for me!
The photo above was a little gift from Lancome - I decided to wear this color on the first day of work and took some photos of my makeup for the day to share with you girls!

These are the new 24 hours. Vibrant color. and Crease-free eyeshadows! These are similar to the Maybelinne 24hour tattoo shadows, except this are way more pigmented and have more shimmer. When I first swatched it on my hand I couldn't believe how pigmented it was! These are $24.50 and they have TONS of other colors!

So here is the look for the day that I did on my first day at work.



 I was asked to do my makeup very 'dramatic' since I would be there for quite a few hours and since I am their freelancer my makeup has to always stand out. 

I decided to do a extra high sock bun so I wouldn't have any hair getting in the way of my face if I was doing makeup on customers. & you can never go wrong with a sleek high bun, it always looks so professional. I added a little black shadow to the outer part of my lid to give it more of a smokey look. 10 hours later of using the new shadow and had no crease at all which was a plus! 

Here are a few more photos of my makeup:




& here's a close up and my eyes! Mascara I used for this look was the Lancome Hypnose which is one of their best sellers ! 

It just goes to show that if you work hard and put yourself out there and show the world you talents - the rewards will slowly start coming in. I'm very grateful and want to enjoy every moment of every opportunity that comes my way! 



This is just the beginning..

Love always.
Natasha Marie

instagram: purechaos_xo
twitter: xoxopurechaos
business email : Gutierrez_Natasha@yahoo.com

smile, happy looks good on you. 



2 comments:

  1. Congrats girl!!! I am so happy for you :)
    You will go far.

    I would die to have a job that told me to "go dramatic" with my makeup! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how awesome!! congratulations girl :)

    vickyhoang.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie