Wednesday, October 3, 2012

EXCITING NEWS!


Hey fabulous ladies!
Well, yesterday was a BIG day for me !
I'm SO thrilled and grateful for this opportunity! I am now the beauty blogger & freelancer makeup artist for The Carriage House Day Spa ! This business has been around in service for 9 YEARS & still going strong! It is THE SPA of Brownsville,Texas! I have the incredible opportunity to now blog for this Spa on the newest products they offer! 
My makeup skills! And tons more!
 Makeup has been my passion my entire life - I've worked on countless clients, glam birthday parties for young girls, I've worked for Dior, Lancome and now my beauty blog to help share my tips and makeup advice with girls all over the world! I've grown in many ways & everyday there is something NEW to learn about with make up! I will be offering my makeup services at The Carriage House Day Spa where you can contact at (956)544-1111 for more information.


Here is a little glimpse on some of the awards this Spa has been awarded with: 

Voted Brownsville's Best Reader's Choice Awards 3 years in a row. 
Awards for 2011: 1.Best Day Spa 2.Best Hair Salon 3.Best Hair Stylist / Connie Alaniz 4. Best Massage Therapist / Ashley Garza 5. Best Nail Salon 6. Best Receptionist / Melly Ramirez

Voted Brownsville's Reader choice for 2011 in 6 Categories:
1. Best Day Spa
2. Best Massage Therapist / Ashley Garza
3. Best Beauty Salon
4. Best Hair Stylist / Connie Alaniz
5. Best Nail Salon
6. Best Receptionist / Melly Ramirez

Voted Brownsville's Reader Choice for 2010 in 5 Categories:

1. Best Day Spa
2. Best Massage Therapy
3. Best Massage Therapist
4. Best Hair Salon/ Hair Stylist (Connie Alaniz)
5. Best Nail Salon

Voted Brownsville's Reader Choice for 2009 in 3 Categories:

1. Best Day Spa
2. Best Massage Therapy
3. Best Nail Salon

The awards are ONLY going to continue their way! As you can see this is a great Spa which is why I'm so grateful that they chose me for this! I'm honored and can't wait to share with you all their latest products! 

This Spa offers: Facials, Body Exfoliation, Body Treatments and Wraps, Manicures and Pedicures, Massages, Waxing, Airbrush Tanning and Hair Services.


Today we will start with Essie's New Fall Nailpolish in Stylenomics!
A wealthy, rich and opulent dark green shade!
 
This shade is gorgeous and so unique! 


Here are a few up close photos of the color:



 




 I was given a complimentary manicure by the owner/manager, Teri Rendon, she has been doing nails for over 20 years. She took her time and was never rushed throughout my manicure - she even has a SECRET she does for your nails for you manicure to stay on longer! I will be taking photos of my nails everyday to show you how long my manicure lasted with her secret touch! 




This color photographs so well ! I'm loving this shade! 






 October 1, 2012 marks 9 YEARS in service for The Carriage House Day Spa!!!

If you head to their page The Carriage House Day Spa, comment on there & share their page you will receive a 9% DISCOUNT on ANY service on your next visit ! 
How sweet is that?!?! Make sure you take full advantage of this great deal !!!



Until next time beauty readers! I hope you all enjoyed this post !

Make sure to check out The Carriage House Day Spa & support all by hitting "like" :)

Love.
Natasha Marie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie