Wednesday, October 3, 2012

BLOGGER OF THE MONTH!


Blogger of the Month

Hey lovelies!
I wanted to share with you all the 'blogger of the month'! 
If you all haven't checked out her fitness blog & followed yet - you don't know what you're missing!


Meet my cousin, Stephanie Melchor.


 Here is a little info from the blogger herself:

For starters my name is Stephanie Rae. I'm 20 years old and a hopeful dietetics major at the University of Texas Pan American. Fitness and nutrition is something I've dedicated a big part of my life to. As a freshman in college I experienced the dreaded "Freshman 15" and made some serious lifestyle changes. I know how hard it can be to keep weight off, especially in college! Here I am one year later with a strong passion towards nutrition and fitness. I'm the one at the grocery store reading every ingredient on the food labels, and always looking for what can help increase my over all well being. I also work at GNC so I have a lot of knowledge on supplements. I love every chance I get to help a person make healthier lifestyle choices. I want to show everyone how EASY and beneficial being healthy can be! The point of all this is to meet new people, inspire new people, share workout tips, supplement advice, and most importantly healthy and affordable recipes!



 Stephanie Rae is new here to the blogger world & loves to motivate individuals to get into shape and live a healthy lifestyle! I myself always try to be as healthy as I can & her inspiring journey and helpful tips are always such a good help! She posts easy recipes that you would be surprised how easy it is to live a healthy lifestyle!! She brings you into her world and shows you her progress photos, workout routines and any helpful tips that may impress you!




Make sure to check out her blog - just click here -->
 StephanieMelchor.blogspot.com and make sure to support & follow to stay updated on healthy recipes, workout tips and motivating talks!!

Love.
Natasha Marie 

"strong is the new skinny"





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie