Friday, November 2, 2012

A 'Smoking Hot' ESSIE Manicure!

 Today, I got one 'SMOKING HOT' manicure by my absolute favorite nail polish brand - ESSIE :)

The colors we picked out today for our Fall look was 'Smoking Hot' & the Luxeffect polish in 'Set in Stone' we thought this gorgeous plum color would be perfect for the season! 
& to add a little sparkle to my nails 'Set in Stone' was the perfect combination! 





 Instead of applying the glitter on only my ring finger we decided to spark it up a bit and apply it on all my fingers but only putting the glitter on half of my nail which I loved because it was just a little different! I am so in love with this shade! 



Hope you girls have a fabulous day today!



Love.
Natasha Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie