Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sigma Beauty Discount Code for my readers!





hello my beauties ! How is everyone doing? I have SO much to blog about for the week, I don't even know where to start ! From shopping hauls, BIG EXCITING news, and office decor inspiration - I thought I'd start the week off with a DISCOUNT code for my readers!! For the month of March you will receive 10% off your entire purchase at Sigma Beauty ! Click this link right here ---> SIGMA BEAUTY shop your little heart out & at the end of your transaction put in code SAVE2013 and save 10% off your purchase for all my readers :) 

Today, is 'Pajama Sunday' with my love - which means doing absolutely NOTHING and stay in pajamas all day long! I love these days with him - even though I have a list of things to work on for the day - homework, blogging, editing photos - I still love to make time with him and put everything away and just relax and live in the moment ! Those are my favorite moments - being in over sized pajamas, messy hair, no make up, glasses on and ordering food to the house so we can just be lazy all day long :) I have one REALLY exciting blog coming up that I can't wait to talk about so I will save the rest of my excitement for that ! 

I hope you girls are having your wonderful Sunday. Relax as much as you ca before the busy week starts up again! Enjoy the discount code and let me know what products you guys decided to purchase !

Here is the link again to get to Sigma! ---> SIGMA BEAUTY


Love.
Natasha Marie 


HAPPY SHOPPING ! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie