Tuesday, August 27, 2013

My week in photos!



hello loves,

How is everyones week going by so far? I know it's back to school for a lot of you - whether its middle school, high school, or college - I wish all you the best of luck! 

I'll be writing a few "back to school" posts for you guys soon! 
What to keep in your bag, basic makeup to have on you, items you should never leave your house without - etc :) 
Here's a mini post over a few photos I posted over the past week. If you don't follow me on FB or my IG these will be new photos to your eyes. Some photos I just post on my IG and others just on my FB:)

Enjoy.


Quotes.
I live by quotes, I have them all over the house. They instantly brighten up my day, I love reading a quote and thinking "that is so true!" I save some of my favorites and print them out to put in my office room. I have always been a huge fan of quotes, since I was in middle school! I love this quote, staying humble is so important. The world has tons of beauty and only some people truly notice it. There is also something to always be thankful for, every single day, no matter what. I always try and keep that in mind and that keeps my positive mind set alive daily. 







Blushes. 
Anytime I'm on the phone with one of my friends or my sister - I start to organize my makeup collection. I took this photo a couple of days ago of a few of my blushes, notice I wrote a FEW, yes I have tons more! lol. Blushes make such a big difference in your makeup routine, they make you look more awake and polished!




NYX.
Our target finally carries NYX products! So, you know I had to make my way over there to pick up a few goodies! This is my NYX haul - I'll be posting a separate post with swatches on these new babies :) I have a few NYX products already and I love how pigmented they are. 





Night look.
I decided to spark up my eyes a bit with this new NYX Liquid Crystal Silk Liner in 104 aka: GOLD :) 
This was the first time trying this product out - I decided to place it on top of my black liner and I loved the way it looked. When you blink you are able to see just a glimpse of the glitter over your eyes. No eyeshadow was needed just a pop of color on your lips! It lasted all night and was really pigmented! 






Target Haul
I should really stop heading over to Target, right? Nah!
I love it TOO MJUCH. This was a mini Target haul from last week. I picked up a few lipglosses, the new Revlon Lash potion which I've been using this week - so good for lengthening! I have a photo wearing this mascara on my IG, some new vitamins, hair products, face products - you know, the typical Tasha haul! 


Have you girls done any shopping this past week? 
What did you purchase? 


Hope you all had a fabulous day!

p.s.
If you are new to my blog - send me your blog links in the comment box down below, I love checking out new blogs! 











2 comments:

  1. Love this jaul Natasha...so I went to my Target and found the NYX section Im so excited and you seriously have encouraged me to start blogging again...I bought a couple of butter glosses which I think im going to blog about when i get a few more colors...Thanks for the inspiration..Keep up the great work with your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I'm just now seeing your comment. I'm soo happy that I have inspired you! I loveee NYX and I also love how affordable it is for everyone! Thanks so much for the support! I hope you continue to blog more :) xo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie