Thursday, August 22, 2013

This months Ipsy bag - LOVE


To me, Ipsy just keeps getting better and better!
I'm loving this bag for the month, actually, I've loved every single bag that I've purchased since I first subscribed! :)

In this months Ipsy bag I got...

~Urban Decay lipstick & swatch in Anarchy, Pixi lash booster, Michael Todd facial scrub in & swatch, MICA shadow and swatch in Bronze. I didn't use any filter on this photo so you can see the true colors of the products! 

For all the girls that are new to Ipsy and aren't sure what exactly it is..

What is Ipsy?

Ipsy is a monthly subscription of $10 a month which you receive a good quality bag with up to 4-5 (high end) products. I'm not affiliated with Ipsy in any way, I pay right out of my pocket for this subscription. Every month there is a different theme of Ipsy - your bag will be related to the theme for that month and the products you receive in your bag are matched to the answers of the beauty quiz sent to you. It's such a simple subscription with no hidden fees, you can cancel at any time and there's no tax $10.00 flat. Sounds like a deal to me! 

You are also sent discount codes for all the products you get in your bag incase you want to purchase the full size! I love love love this subscription, I've seen other monthly subscriptions online but this is the only one that was caught my attention. 

Would I recommend this to you girls?
Absolutely.

Sometimes, during busy weeks I forget about Ipsy  - till I get a nice little pink bag waiting in our mailbox!
It's like a present every month to yourself!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie