Tuesday, July 26, 2016

My favorite Face & Eyeshadow Primer

Hello, darlings!

As I was doing my makeup yesterday..I had a moment of "I love how this primer feels!" which inspired me for this blog post! Today, I'll be going over my favorite face & eyeshadow primer! How much they are & where you can find them! After countless trial & errors of trying out so many different products, I've personally found the two I love!






Not only do I use it on myself, but I use them on my clients as well...& they seem to love how it feels, too!  :)


Let's get started shall we?


Face Primer

Lancome La Base Pro 
'Perfecting Makeup Primer Soothing Effect - Oil Free'

If you're a client or friend of mine you know this is my go-to primer for the face! This primer glides on sooo smoothly over the face without leaving you with that greasy aftermath! A little goes a long way too, so there is no need to smother your face with it. I love how it instantly leaves your skin looking and feeling so smooth. It also helps to reduce any fine lines - umm yes please! It's actually Lancomes #1 primer...ya don't say! :)  Once applied on the face, it leaves the perfect canvas to start you makeup & keeps it on point for hours! This primer also works great with all skin tones~ You guys have to try it, they also offer travel sizes - a great way to try it out before buying the full size!



How much is it?
$42 
This primer has always lasted me a couple of months, so for me, it's worth the splurge~



Where can you find it?
If you're from the RGV you can find this at Dillards, Sephora, Macys, and ULTA. If you don't have these stores near you, online is the best option: Lancome-USA.com or Sephora & Ulta websites. 





Eye Primer

Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - Anti Aging 


I've always been a huge fan* of Urban Decay primers! When I found out they now have an anti aging product with the new brush applicator - I needed it. ( Never a need, always a want, but you know what I mean lol ) 

This 24 hour wear primer is the perfect way to not only intensify eye shadows, but also prevents creasing! No one likes a creased eye shadow look! Some eyeshadow primers I have used in the past have left a very dry feel on my lids, which led to blending not being the easiest task. This primer on the other hand, leaves a very smooth finish that allows shadows to glide on easily! 

How much is it?
0.16 oz $13
0.33 oz $24


Where can you find it?

Sephora, ULTA, Urban Decay.com




Do you have a favorite go-to primer? Let me know your thoughts on your favorites down below!




Thanks for reading guys, I'll see you in my next blog post!





IG: Mrs_NatashaMarie
Snapchat: MrsLumang


P.S. How adorable is this coffee mug?! Omggg. I needed it..after I told myself I no longer need any more! I just couldn't say no! Don't judge me. ha



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)
I always respond to all my followers on here, be sure to check back on your comment to me! I'll be replying shortly!

xo.
Natasha Marie